What will GXO think of me as an candidate: I need some clarificaiton
Background: I have recently filled out a job application, because I have been unemployed for 30 days. I am a tarot addict, so I want to apply the cards and take notes on what actually happens. pictures will come soon once I replace my cell phones as my screens have cracked and turned black somewhat.
question: what will GXO think of my indeed resume as a candidate
tarot pull: ace of cups with 2 of swords at back of the deck
answer: they feel like I am a good fit, but undecided about some of the information on my application. employment gaps. Or undecided on which candidate to choose from. Could be a 2nd round interview.
additional question 1: Why are they undecided?
tarot pull: ace of swords with justice at back of the deck
answer: The need to understand employment gaps, something isnt adding up, they need more information or verification. They may need references, concered if they are the company for me.
additional questions: what is their concern with me?
tarot pull: queen of swords with page of pentacles at the back of the deck
answer: How serious are you, and are you being honest on your resume, are you all talk.
there is some type of communication issue, like getting a hold of you. like yall keep missing each other. They may leave you a voicemail.
what actually happen? to be continued
Comments
Post a Comment